Important - 2017 Tournament Registration Instructions
Before entering a NJSGA Championship, note the following:
1. AMATEURS: Any amateur entering a NJSGA event must have a valid GHIN number and active GHIN handicap through a NJSGA member club or course at the time of entry. The system will NOT accept entries from those who do not meet these requirements.
2. PROFESSIONALS: When creating a profile, select "Register without a GHIN Number". When entering the NJSGA Open, choose the entry option "Register without a GHIN Number" and be sure that "Professional" is indicated within the player profile.
3. Any player who is exempt from Qualifying for a specific event should sign up through the "Exempt Registration" page for that Championship. The user will be prompted as to which Exemption Categories apply, these will be checked by the NJSGA. A list of exemption criteria is available by clicking here.
4. All tournament-related email correspondence will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Be sure that these email addresses are not blocked or marked as spam by your email provider. In addition, these email account do not accept or support in-bound emails, so attempts to contact the NJSGA should be handled either via telephone or through direct email to specific NJSGA staff members or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The NJSGA accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for tournament entry. (The NJSGA does NOT accept American Express). Those who do not have one of these three cards can download a .pdf entry from the NJSGA website and mail the entry along with a check. Applications will be available beginning on March 1, 2015.
1. If you registered for a NJSGA Championship any of the last four seasons (2013, '14, '15, or '16), your login and password credentials have not changed. Click here to login.
2. If you have never registered for a NJSGA Championship, or not since 2012 or prior, you will need to create a new user profile which includes a Login ID and password. Click here to create a profile.