Beacon Hill Country Club embodies a rich and dynamic heritage which accurately depicts the Club’s ongoing commitment to development and modernization. The Club’s history spans over 100 years, from 1899 when its original name was The Highland Club, to 1919 when it was incorporated as Beacon Hill Country Club, to the 1940’s when the club barely survived a devastating fire. 1999 saw the Club’s 5 million dollar course renovation. November 2007 marked the opening of the Club’s state-of-the-art, 40,000 square feet, new clubhouse. For over a century Beacon Hill Country Club has been proudly serving its Members with world-class golfing, recreational and social enjoyment.