Francis Byrne G.C.

West Orange, NJ

History

Francis Byrne Golf Course dates back to 1926, when it was designed as a private country club course by noted golf architect Charles Banks. Through our renovation project, many of the course features have been restored to their classical roots, making Byrne one of the premiere public golf destinations in the state. A number of holes are based on famous courses from Scotland, including the par five 1st hole that is modeled after the Road Hole at St. Andrews.

This website requires javascript. Please enable it or visit HappyBrowser.com to find a modern browser.