The first meeting of the incorporators of Knickerbocker Country Club was held at the home of Malcolm MacKay on Knickerbocker Road, Tenafly, New Jersey on December 12, 1914 at 8pm. The course was designed by Donald Ross and he was actually on site during construction, which was not the case for many of his courses. Throughout the club history, the issue of moving to the west side of Knickerbocker Rd has persisted and was resolved, for the time being, with its renovation in 1996.
2011 Four Ball Championship
1921 Open Championship