NJSGA Seeks Manager, Internal Operations And Course Ratings
About the NJSGA: The New Jersey State Golf Association is a non-profit organization of public and private clubs and courses dedicated to the service of golf in New Jersey. Founded in 1900, our mission is to promote and preserve the traditions of the game of golf in the State of New Jersey. Over a century has passed and this fundamental principle continues to guide the NJSGA.
Position: Manager, Internal Operations and Course Ratings
Position Summary: The NJSGA is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Manager, Internal Operations and Course Ratings. The selected individual will report directly to the Executive Director of the NJSGA and will have a variety of responsibilities including financial and office management, communications, human resources and course ratings coordination.
· Maintain full Quick Books general ledger for the NJSGA, Caddie Scholarship Foundation and Youth Foundation.
· Process all cash receipts and accounts payable
· Administer payroll, employee benefits and 401k program
· Assist outside controller and auditor with preparation of monthly financial statements and all necessary reports
· Schedule course ratings and communicate with member clubs and courses and course rating volunteers regarding course rating issues
· Prepare and maintain course rating records and update association databases
· Assist the Director of Communications in updating webpages and social media content.
· Maintain CRM database
· Assume office management responsibilities
· Assist with general inquiries and customer service requests
· Assist the Executive Director of the NJSGA as needed
Knowledge, Education, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated ability in bookkeeping and financial operations
· Experience working with a team on multiple tasks concurrently
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Advanced computer skills with experience in all aspects of social media
· Excellent organizational skills
· Courteous and professional demeanor is required
Please submit a cover letter with salary expectations and resume to email@example.com with Manager, Internal Operations and Course Ratings in the subject line. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience, education and qualifications.
Applications must be received by Monday, March 26th