The NJSGA’s “Wednesday Roundup” is back! It will run weekly through the 2023 golf season. This weekly news summary will feature local stories and news from throughout #thestateofgolf. If your organization or club has announcements to share, please email email@example.com with “Wednesday Roundup” in the subject line.
- 2019 New Jersey Open Champion Chris Gotterup has signed with Bridgestone Golf, joining Tiger Woods, Jason Day, Fred Couples, Lexi Thompson, and Matt Kuchar on their Tour Staff. (Click for more)
- In the most recent Golf Stat collegiate rankings, Stanford freshman Megha Ganne of Holmdel checked in at No. 18. (Click for more)
- Ryan McCormick of Middletown is in the top-20 of the Korn Ferry Tour player points list. In the most recent event on the KFT, the Astara Golf Championship presented by Mastercard, McCormick finished t-3, while New Jersey golfers Chris Gotterup and Max Greyserman also made the cut. (Click for more)
- Tickets are now available for all four LPGA events that are being conducted in New Jersey this season. (Click for more)
- New Jersey Championships are now open as of March 1, 2023. Competitors must have an active Golf Genius profile. (Click for more)
- Four Rules of Golf Seminars conducted by the NJSGA have been announced. Registration is required. (Click for more)
- USGA announced its creation of a U.S. National Developmental Program. Program will identify, train, develop, fund and support the nation’s most promising junior players – regardless of cultural, geographical or financial background – to ensure that American golf is the global leader in the game. (Click for more)
- Entries are open for the several USGA Championships, including the 123rd U.S. Open (Closes April 12), 43rd U.S. Senior Open (Closes May 3), 78th U.S. Women’s Open (Closes May 3) and the 2nd U.S. Adaptive Open (Closes May 3). (Click to register)
- The Golf Course Superintendent’s Association of New Jersey has posted several job openings. (Click for more)
NJSGA Social Media
For the latest updates and news, visit njgsa.org or follow New Jersey State Golf Association on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @NJSGA1900.