Montammy Golf Club
The NJSGA’s “Wednesday Roundup” will run weekly through the 2022 golf season. This weekly news summary will feature local stories and news from throughout #thestateofgolf. If your organization or club has announcements to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Wednesday Roundup” in the subject line. This is the final edition for the 2022 season.
- Yale University women's golfer Ami Gianchandani (Watchung) captured the The Southern at The Savannah Club carding rounds of 69-76-72. (Click for more)
- Fairfield University men's golfer Colin Summers (Westfield) recently won the SHU Fall Classic at Great River Golf Club. (Click for more)
- The USGA has come out with a new feature in the USGA's GHIN app where a golfer can keep hole-by-hole scores for everyone in their group. (Click for more)
- Michael Brown earned Player of the Year for the Golf Association of Philadelphia. (Click for more)
- Nominations are still open for the NJSGA Hall of Fame. The objective of the Hall of Fame is to recognize, honor and perpetuate the achievements of those individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the game of golf in New Jersey and have helped bring recognition, honor, distinction and excellence to New Jersey golf. (Click for more)
- The NFL Alumni Ventures is set to host the 14th Annual Rival Golf Classic on October 24, 2022, when the former stars of the AFC and NFC will battle it out to raise awareness and funds for PGA HOPE at Canoe Brook Country Club. (Click for more)
NJSGA Social Media
For the latest updates and news, visit njgsa.org or follow New Jersey State Golf Association on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @NJSGA1900.