The NJSGA’s “Wednesday Roundup” will run weekly through the 2022 golf season. This weekly news summary will feature local stories and news from throughout #thestateofgolf. If your organization or club has announcements to share, please email email@example.com with “Wednesday Roundup” in the subject line.
- The 41st U.S. Mid-Amateur Championship is underway and after a few weather delays, two New Jersey golfers in Mark Costanza (Morristown) Pat Wilson (Andover) have advanced into the Round of 64. Play was suspended due to darkness on Tuesday, September 13, and will resume at 7:15 a.m. on Wednesday. (Click for more)
- The 95th New Jersey PGA Championship is underway at Manasquan River Golf Club and Brent Paladino leads the pack after round one, carding a 5-under par 67. (Click for more)
- Tee times are set for the 35th U.S. Women’s Mid-Amateur Championship at Fiddlesticks Country Club in Florida from September 17-22. Noelle Maertz (8:05 a.m.) and Samantha Perrotta (9:15 a.m.) will be representing the Garden State. (Click for more)
- The 11th Fore the Kids Golf Tournament hosted by Spectrum 360 is set for Monday, October 3 at Mountain Ridge Country Club. Spectrum360’s mission is to provide the highest quality educational and therapeutic programs for individuals on the autism spectrum with learning, language and social/emotional challenges to achieve their maximum potential as responsible adults in society; recognize and value the individuals’ unique abilities, learning styles and differences; and serve as a leader in promoting innovative educational programs. (Click for more)
- Registration is open for the 4th South Jersey Cup at Greate Bay Golf Club on September 28, 2022. Registration closes at 5 p.m. on September 21. (Click for more)
- Registration is open for the 53rd Women’s Senior Amateur and 33rd Super-Senior Women’s Amateur Championship at Panther Valley Golf & Country Club. (Click for more)
NJSGA Social Media
For the latest updates and news, visit njgsa.org or follow New Jersey State Golf Association on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @NJSGA1900.