Apply for a 2023-2024 Scholarship
The New Jersey State Golf Association (NJSGA) Caddie Scholarship is available to qualified applicants who have caddied at a participating NJSGA club for at least two seasons. Full-time attendance as an undergraduate at an institution of higher education accredited by the U.S. Department of Education is required. Children of private golf club members are not eligible for scholarships.
- Complete the applicant's section and have your golf club's Caddie Manager attest to your eligibility.
- Have your parents (or guardian) complete the last section and attach a signed copy of their 2021 Federal Income Tax Return (pages 1 & 2 only).
- If you are a high school senior, submit a copy of your high school transcript and cumulative Grade Point Average included. Also submit a copy of your College Board SAT or ACT scores if taken.
- If you are currently enrolled in college, submit a copy of your college transcript and cumulative Grade Point Average included.
The NJSGA Scholarship Committee reviews applications using the following criteria:
- Academic Record
- Financial need
- Qualities of Character and Leadership
- Golf Club's financial support of the Program
Caddie Scholarship Applications
Caddie Scholarship applicants may complete the appropriate online application below. Please follow the instructions before submitting. The deadline for submission for the academic year 2023-2024 is OCTOBER 31, 2022.
If you are a high school senior, or if you are currently enrolled in college and have never received the NJSGA Caddie Scholarship, please click here for the Initial Application.
If you have received the NJSGA Caddie Scholarship for two prior years and are now applying for your third year, please click here for the Renewal Application.
If 2023-2024 will be your 2nd or 4th year of receiving the NJSGA Caddie Scholarship, please click here for the Continued Scholarship Assistance Application.
(No academic or financial documentation is required.)
For questions about the Caddie Scholarship applications call Sheila Menendez at
848-863-6481 or email to email@example.com
For other questions about the Scholarship Program, call: Caddie Scholarship Foundation Director Jeff Knapp at (908) 241-GOLF or email firstname.lastname@example.org