Championship Registration Instructions
The NJSGA uses the Golf Genius platform for Championship and Member Golf Day registration.
All NJSGA members will need a profile in the system in order to be able to register for Championships and Member Golf Days. For those who played in a NJSGA event in either 2021, 2020, or 2019, the profile, login, and password information remains the same. New users will have to create a profile (including a username and password).
Please follow these steps to create your new account:
- Click "Create Player Profile" link below
- Click "Click Here to Register" button, and enter your GHIN number and Last Name and select "Register"
- Create your profile by filling out the required fields on the Registration Form and click "Register"
- You will receive a confirmation email once your profile has been created
*Players without a GHIN number who wish to register must be approved by the NJSGA before they are able to register for events. Please click “Register without a GHIN Number” and fill out the registration form. Once your profile has been verified, you will be notified that you are able to register for championships.
Before entering a NJSGA Championship, note the following:
- AMATEURS: Any amateur entering a NJSGA event must have a valid GHIN number and active GHIN handicap through a NJSGA member club or course at the time of entry. The entrant must appear on his/her club's handicap roster. The system will NOT accept entries from those who do not meet these requirements.
- PROFESSIONALS: When creating a profile, select "Register without a GHIN Number". Be sure that "Professional" is indicated within the player profile.
- Any player who is exempt from Qualifying for a specific event should sign up through the "Exempt" page for that Championship. Once you have created your profile the NJSGA will add you to the invitation list for that event. Please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have created your profile, so you can be added to the list for registration.
- All tournament-related email correspondence will come from email@example.com. Be sure you add this email as a safe sender so the emails are not blocked or marked as spam by your email provider. In addition, this email account does not accept or support in-bound emails, so attempts to contact the NJSGA should be handled either via telephone or through direct email to specific NJSGA staff members or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The NJSGA accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for entries. (The NJSGA does NOT accept American Express).
If you have any questions, please contact the NJSGA Tournament Department at (908) 241-GOLF (4653).